Friday, May 1, 2020

Witness to murder. Sweden Public Health Agency (FHM) is killing its elderly. Tell the world! International intervention is needed right now!





From Facebook: 

Sjuksköterska: Äldre kvävs till döds utan syrgas – plågas i dagar
Swedish nurse: Elderly are suffocated to death without oxygen - tormented for days

The interviewer in the video below is Swedish whistleblower Dr Jon Tallinger  in Sweden. This is his video - https://youtu.be/iIaO_CvbWZ4. The woman he is calling is a senior nurse in aged care named Latifa Löfvenberg.





This video starts in Swedish but after around 1 minute, the conversation continues in English. Here's the translation for the first minute of this video...  


Phone call from Dr Jon Tallinger to senior nurse (aged care) Latifa Löfvenberg: 


JT:  "Jon Tallinger [here]. I've just had a long, long interview with the BBC who are willing to write my story that Sweden does not give oxygen to..."

LL:  I understand. I work in the region that has said no to it.

JT:  Is it ok that I record this conversation and we speak in English? - because I want international attention.

LL: Yes. I understand. But my English is not perfect, but you know what I mean... region, commune (city or regional council), etc.

JT:  Yes, yes. I can help you.

JT:  [ continues in English... ]


April 28, 2020

#SwedishHumanitarianHypocrisy
#SHH


Related articles (links)

Swedish doctor pleads for help. Swedish government denies elderly patients oxygen therapy. Recommended treatment: To silently die on morphine!


Sweden says COVID-19 strategy works. The numbers tell a different story!


Deaths climb in country that didn't lock down. How will this end?





Please share these two memes.

Let the world know what's happening in Sweden.

Thank you all for your help <3 <3 







No comments:

Post a Comment

Who cares?

July 4, 2020